Appointments & Cancellations
Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled spa service for massage, facials, or body treatments. Late arrival may require us to shorten the length of your service.
No Call or No Shows for scheduled appointments will require a credit card to hold any future appointments. A repeated no call/no show will be charged 50% of the scheduled service charge.
Group parties and spa packages must be held with a credit card or gift card of equivalent value for all services.
Spa & Salon Minimum Age
Minimum Age for Salon: We gladly service children. We ask that children not receiving a service remain in the waiting area, supervised by an accompanying adult. This is for their own safety, as well as for our guests, who expect and deserve a relaxing atmosphere while they receive their services.
Minimum Age for Spa: In order to ensure your comfort and the comfort of other guests, children under the age of 16 will not be allowed in the spa unless accompanied by an adult.
Notice: Children under the age of 10 years old are not to be left unattended at any time. This is for the child’s safety and respect for other clients enjoying their visit.
Gift cards are always available for purchase in any denomination and are the same as cash. A gift card be purchased by phone or online and we will mail the gift card to you or the recipient. Swan Cove gift cards must be redeemed within 12 months from the date of purchase. A gift card balance cannot be used to purchase another gift card. All gift card sales are final. No cash refunds. Swan Cove cannot be held responsible for lost or stolen gift cards.
Pricing & Payment
We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, check debit cards, and personal checks (with proper identification). Returned checks are subject to a $35 returned check fee.
Acupuncture services can be billed directly to your insurer. Prior to booking, we will gladly pre-qualify clients to verify if their insurance provider covers acupuncture services.
Prices may vary upon technician’s discretion. All services will be priced upon consultation. All prices are subject to change.
A gratuity is not included in the price of our services. For groups of three or more, an 18% gratuity will be automatically added to the price. For wedding parties, a 20% gratuity will be automatically added to the price.
Memberships cannot be combined with any other offers. The membership cannot be transferred or terminated for six months. Your membership may be frozen if a medical condition arises which would prevent you from receiving a facial or if you move more than 50 miles away from Swan Cove Day Spa and Salon. In either case, proof of the above circumstance must be provided. If you miss a month you forfeit the facial for that month.
Your membership is auto-renewed at the end of the six month period. If you elect to end your membership you must notify Swan Cove Day Spa and Salon by the end of the 6 month period. Members must notify Swan Cove Day Spa and Salon of any change in credit card, address or account information.
Booking/Contract for Bridal Services:
- Please sign and return our Bridal Contract and book your trial, pre-wedding and wedding day services as early as possible. This will ensure the dates and times for all of your party. Your date cannot be booked unless we have a deposit
- All services required should be booked at this time as it may not be possible to add additional services or change services on the day of your scheduled appointments.
- At time of booking you’ll be asked to provide the names of any members of the bridal party to receive services and the services requested.
Deposits and Payment:
- A 50% deposit will be required at time of booking. Deposits are based on the services booked and will include a 20% gratuity on all services booked.
- Deposits are refundable if the spa is given six (6) weeks written notice prior to the date set, otherwise the deposit is forfeited.
- If an appointment is cancelled the day of service, you’ll still be responsible for the total cost of the service.
- If your bridal party is paying for their individual services, kindly advise them to leave a credit card or cash deposit for their services as well.
Booking Confirmation and Continued Communication with Spa:
- Upon receipt of your deposit we’ll confirm all appointments, estimated cost of services, and the time that the bridal party is to arrive at the spa. (Please note that pricing may be adjusted at time of service, depending upon detail and time required.)
- To simplify communications, you’ll be assigned a single point of contact here at the spa to work with you on any questions, concerns, or service or appointment changes.